Jerry's 62 Impala build

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian,

Really looking great !!!! :clap:bow What is the panel installed in the ash tray slot ? What type of A/C unit will you be running ?

Bill

Thanks Bill and good eye! That panel is going to be for the AirRide controls. I will be running the Vintage Air kit made for 61-62. It utilizes the original A/C vents so it still looks factory inside the car.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
DSCN78811024x768.jpg

brian broke my window putting that 61 hood in the back. luckily I have more glass at home.

DSCN78821024x768.jpg

Call Thompson for Glass repair, specializing in Patina Wagons. :roll Sorry Brian, too funny! :crazy

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
DSCN78811024x768.jpg

brian broke my window putting that 61 hood in the back. luckily I have more glass at home.

DSCN78821024x768.jpg

Call Thompson for Glass repair, specializing in Patina Wagons. :roll Sorry Brian, too funny! :crazy

I told you it was Tony's fault that the window broke. :cuss:cuss

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I need a vacay, I'm going to crash at your house for a few days. Don't you like how I just invite myself and make demands. Oh, I'll also need to get picked up from the airport. :crazy

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I need a vacay, I'm going to crash at your house for a few days. Don't you like how I just invite myself and make demands. Oh, I'll also need to get picked up from the airport. :crazy

Hope your not coming in town any time soon. I won't be there for another week or so....

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Update please...

Seems we've kind of lost focus here !!!! The real question is, "where are you with the build ???? "

Curious minds need to know !!!! :dunno:dunno

Bill

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray, I just left Brian at Ocean City. Last I saw of him he was at the Boardwalk with his daughter Brook probably headed for the amusement rides.
robert

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Ray, I just left Brian at Ocean City. Last I saw of him he was at the Boardwalk with his daughter Brook probably headed for the amusement rides.
robert

Did he tell you that he got pulled over today by the local authorities? I was on the phone with him when they got him. I guess the cop claimed he was doing excessive speed, but he told the officer he owns a 409 at home and was going through power withdrawls and the cop just let him off with a warning. :clap Or was it that he told the cop that he had a turd coming out sideways and was rushing to the doctor's office?
rofl.gif