REGISTRATION and TRACK FACTS

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Golf cart rentals.....go back up to the first post of this thread and look for new info under SWAP MEET paragraph titled GOLF CART RENTALS. Trying to keep everything in one post.

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks for the suggestion Dave!! I added it at the top of the original post. If you didn't already have a day job...I'd have you down here in KC!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Go back to my original post here to see the information on the Convention DVDs that will be available.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I talked with the trophy shop and they said: "I can cut it off any length you want !!!"

Bill

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I talked with the trophy shop and they said: "I can cut it off any length you want !!!"

Bill
Thanks Bill....I really appreciate that!!! I think anything under 30" but I'll let you know for sure on Monday!!!!!!

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
My registration went yesterday with a separate payment for the DVD.
Paul

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Registered and paypal sent. we'll have to see if the car makes it.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
TRIPOWER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got a call from Dan and he's riding down to Great Bend with Butch and Glenn!!!!!!
I tried to get him to bring the 61 Belair and Buick but lack of trailer space hinders that idea!!!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
TRIPOWER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got a call from Dan and he's riding down to Great Bend with Butch and Glenn!!!!!!
I tried to get him to bring the 61 Belair and Buick but lack of trailer space hinders that idea!!!
Phil, There has been a change of plans...:brow

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
He is now pondering Phil after he found out the camper he would be riding in had a crank on it to start it.