348-409 NATIONAL CONVENTION NO. 2

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Steve

Nice to meet you, Lynette and the folks. You said to keep you posted about shooting things. I'm going to a shoot this Saturday and Sunday, but the fun event is Friday night. They are having a fly shoot at 100 yards. $20 for 1 shot. The winner has to buy all the other contestants a margarita. I can't loose.............

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Steve, glad to here your gonna put a stick in it. Hope it's easier for you than the 62 was at GB. By the way is first gear to the left or right in the pattern in NZ. I've got 5 books in transit to you. Great spending time with your family. Safe travels.:hug

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Steve,
Great getting to meet and your family. I was telling my son Casey about meeting you and told him he should make contact when he gets over there.
He and his father in law (Keri Keri area?) are both old car guys and Casey is a metal fabricator, carpenter, drywall etc.
I thought you and Gav might have some ins in the hobby if he needs help.
They plan to live in the Stanhope Bay area north of Auckland..

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve

Nice to meet you, Lynette and the folks. You said to keep you posted about shooting things. I'm going to a shoot this Saturday and Sunday, but the fun event is Friday night. They are having a fly shoot at 100 yards. $20 for 1 shot. The winner has to buy all the other contestants a margarita. I can't loose.............
I like that sport

Steve

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve, glad to here your gonna put a stick in it. Hope it's easier for you than the 62 was at GB. By the way is first gear to the left or right in the pattern in NZ. I've got 5 books in transit to you. Great spending time with your family. Safe travels.:hug
Hey Scott, Cant wait to get into it. Just a few things to do first.
NZ shift patterns are the same pattern as yours. Same boxes etc.
send me a pm re the other items in your post.

steve

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Steve,
I have been thinking of traveling to NZ. Do you have a extra room? I'm thinking of staying for 5-6 months. Oh do you have a extra car, maybe the 60' would work...?:poke:poke:poke

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve,
Great getting to meet and your family. I was telling my son Casey about meeting you and told him he should make contact when he gets over there.
He and his father in law (Keri Keri area?) are both old car guys and Casey is a metal fabricator, carpenter, drywall etc.
I thought you and Gav might have some ins in the hobby if he needs help.
They plan to live in the Stanhope Bay area north of Auckland..
Hi Cecil.
Im sure that Gav and i can work in here.
i will send you a pm with contact details etc

right now im going to have a sleep
only got about 2 hours on the 12hour flight LA to Auckland.
the wait for the flight home to Christchurch so left LA at 1030pm and got home 16 hours later. Knackered.
will catchup tomorrow.

steve