Inaugural Super Chevy Show at National Trail (NHRA)

How about this for a July Event?

• Total voters

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Have been looking into the car show info., so it's on the radar for me. Just have to look deeper in my yearly calendar.

Dave

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hi group. How about making this a July event? This sure likes a good track and should be a great Super Chevy event. I bet we could get our own brackets. Racing and Show should be great!
July 30-31: National Trail Raceway
2650 National Rd SW
Hebron, OH USA

Maybe

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Thank you all for your replies. It's still a little early but I will contact the track in a few weeks to get more information. I'll ask if we can get a good spot to park together and all that stuff. I'll be looking for an event poster. This should be a real good event. Please talk it up. Maybe we can get in the Super Chevy Magazine. Some of you men with your great cars deserve it! Soon I can start a roster list. Thanks a lot.
Regards, Mark

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Good news from National Trail Raceway, Columbus/ Hebron, Ohio. Here is a response from Super Chevy.

Hi Mark –
Thank you for contacting Super Chevy regarding the upcoming show at National Trail, July 29-31.
We certainly would like your group to attend.
If you can commit to a minimum of 20 cars/participants:
1- We can have the group be placed near each other. Please note that any vehicles that are shown, the judges will need them to locate to the appropriate classification area which they designate.
2- With minimum 20 race vehicles we can create the 348-409 Eliminators race class.
3- With minimum 20 vehicles we would offer you an entry discount. You private race class would not have a purse, but would have an entry discount.
Please let me know when you could commit to 20 participants, and we’ll work with you on details and entry specifics.
Look forward to having you there!
-john

Right now we have a list of 9 cars. Soon I will post a roster.
This should be a great event of the 348-409 Eliminators at a Super Chevy. Our cars are the epitome of a "Super Chevy".

Thanks a lot. Regards, Mark Steele

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Whats going on with the super chevy shows?I know the Menards super chevy show or that is what it is called on tv took what had been the dates and sites of the long running series and now there is the original super chevy series doing the columbus show and a few more this dates this year.I have been to several of the shows over the years but not scene 2012,just lost touch with them i guess.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Beats me 4speedman, I think i was tipped off that this was going to be a pretty neat event, so I started following it. I think Columbus / Hebron is pretty well geographically located making it possible for many of the Group to make the trip. Like I say, for guys our age that like to race, time is running out so we need to get racing. I hope many of you out there enjoy being with the Group as I do. Regards, Mark Steele

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Beats me 4speedman, I think i was tipped off that this was going to be a pretty neat event, so I started following it. I think Columbus / Hebron is pretty well geographically located making it possible for many of the Group to make the trip. Like I say, for guys our age that like to race, time is running out so we need to get racing. I hope many of you out there enjoy being with the Group as I do. Regards, Mark Steele
I've always had a great time at National Trails. Good track, nice people.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sign me up, Mary says I can come play.....:winnerbut She will be there to keep an eye on me............:doh:dunno:wtf

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Dang, will be in a suit attending a wedding that same weekend.

James and I are still trying to identify likely locations over the course of the next few months.

Cheers!
TomK