NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I have shot images of all the guys here in Bowling Green. I have a new camera and have no idea how to reduce the file size to post images on the forum. I have a couple of 100 images. This one I managed to fit!!!

I'll try to get a couple of more up

Great Cars & Even Better Folks -!!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 65

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have shot images of all the guys here in Bowling Green. I have a new camera and have no idea how to reduce the file size to post images on the forum. I have a couple of 100 images. This one I managed to fit!!!

I'll try to get a couple of more up

Great Cars & Even Better Folks -!!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl
Really cool to meet up with you Dennis. Safe travel home.

Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi all,
It's been a wicked couple of days with meeting everyone. A real friendly bunch of great people.
Here's a few shots from what I have taken. Sorry haven't worked out how to copy pictures direct to post for larger sizing.

Gav

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 113

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Today was an EXCELLENT day and I would like to give Ray (Fathead racing) a massive For giving me his 60 and letting me loose in it to do a few laps around the pit lanes.:bow
I may have mentioned to some the the wheels now belonged to me and were heading for NZ, but don't think anyone bought this wee tail.
Was tempted to don the helmet that was on the front seat and head down the staging lane, but don't think the Top Fuel guys would have appreciated being beaten by a 60 409, let alone it being driven by a Kiwi. LOL

But again, to Ray, you made my day today. Thanks MATE.:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And a few more pics.

Gav

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 100

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Today was an EXCELLENT day and I would like to give Ray (Fathead racing) a massive For giving me his 60 and letting me loose in it to do a few laps around the pit lanes.:bow
I may have mentioned to some the the wheels now belonged to me and were heading for NZ, but don't think anyone bought this wee tail.
Was tempted to don the helmet that was on the front seat and head down the staging lane, but don't think the Top Fuel guys would have appreciated being beaten by a 60 409, let alone it being driven by a Kiwi. LOL

But again, to Ray, you made my day today. Thanks MATE.:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Gav
Can we get a picture of you and Ray, we know what Ray look's like but not you !!!!!!!!:D

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks to everyone sharing pictures and video of this event, It's really nice to be able to see it.......But obviously it's not as great as to being there