NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Regretfully, #11 on that list isn't gonna make it. No way in heck. Got a week left, I just now drove the last piston home, and the heads went back to the machine shop yesterday cuz I f----d up on em. Have fun guys, I'll be wishin' I was there.
IMG_3217_zpsepkvpfyx.jpg

:burnout:burnout
That sucks Kevin... was looking forward to seeing your car... You should come anyway, there's lots to see and it will give you incentive to make sure your ready next year...
Rick

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
That sucks Kevin... was looking forward to seeing your car... You should come anyway, there's lots to see and it will give you incentive to make sure your ready next year...
Rick

Thanks Rick. I'm bummed about it. Had planned to have it running a month ago. Stuff never, ever goes according to schedule. Work and relationship take priority over car stuff, it's hard to balance everything and get anything done quick. You guys know how it is.

With deep regrets, the Prehistoric Rat and I will not be able to attend the Hot Rod Reunion this year. I'm finishing a restoration for a customer that I should have had finished
a month ago. Extra work on 2 pianos from the Air Force Academy caused me to get behind. Old age is rearing it's head, I just can't work as hard or as fast as I once could. I was
really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Perhaps we can catch everyone at another event later on this season. Good luck to all and be safe. Keep it between the ditches.
Gary Jespersen
Colorado Springs

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You guys will be missed. Maybe we can get together somewhere. Have to keep the doors open so you can afford to play when you can.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Dave I seen you offer a room :dunno Thought maybe you weren't coming.
Tom should have jumped on that room.
I have figured one thing out about Tom. He like to spend a little money for parts for me to build a car but not so much for accommodations.
Now not saying he is cheap but...........

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
1497394957957355545573.jpg Just done mowing. Setting here on my shooting range having a cold one. Couple more things to do, and hook up, pack clothes and head out in am......looks like Iowa weather down there....:winner

James
I had an extra room but cancelled yesterday....48 hour notice. I did rent a golf cart today as I was on a waiting list FYI. If anyone wants one they might give the place a call. 270-563-4184 Maybe I should take my clubs as we have some MOLES who have the track figured out. Hearing they've been there for several weeks.....:doh:doh:dohWtf.. .cheaters... :dunno:dunno:scratch;)

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Woo hoo! Road trip!

James and I will be departing early tomorrow morning (Wednesday).

As you can see he's been super busy getting both the Suburban and the BA409 car ready :).

See you all soon!

TomK

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It's been a year... Figured I'd post these up for ya... finally

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG