Cars

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
26991898_1399502446844438_6908915364715804730_n.jpg

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The Camaro appears to be " Grumpy's Toy".
is sure do...hard to make out but the layout and the locations of what I can see all looks right...back in the day don garlits had a shop in tampa, I was in there one day when grumpy stopped in...there was a cat fight and many words were exchanged...none all that nice...garlits had his shop behind a monkey wards store...his son eddie helped me build a 16 point cage in one of my toys, his talents were off the charts...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
you can't deny joel rosens motion performance phase III camaro...his show wan't far from my boyhood home, I had they install a few modifications from my ride back in '69...my buddy owned mr. motion corvette, talk about a crazy ride...injection stacks thru the hood on a street car

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
is sure do...hard to make out but the layout and the locations of what I can see all looks right...back in the day don garlits had a shop in tampa, I was in there one day when grumpy stopped in...there was a cat fight and many words were exchanged...none all that nice...garlits had his shop behind a monkey wards store...his son eddie helped me build a 16 point cage in one of my toys, his talents were off the charts...
I was privileged to attend Smokey' s 2nd auction. Got to meet the man, see his shop and my friend left with Smokey' s overalls!!!!!!!!!!!!