Pet Hummingbird

bobs409

Administrator
Awww. Happy ending anyway. :)

I had a happy ending today too. I rescued a walking stick from a spider web. He looked a bit worn for wear but I put him in the shaded grass and he stayed there for the first 10 minutes but was moving around. Then when I checked at about 20 minutes he was gone so hopefully he survived.

They are so cool! :cool:

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I almost stepped on a baby snapping turtle in my shop last week. He must have crawled up from the pond in back of my shop. Sometimes turtles come up & dig holes to burry their eggs in my yard.
I don’t know, maybe he was a fresh hatchling that lost his way. Anyway, I took him down to the pond & placed him on the bank.

Seen a walking stick on the edge of my sidewalk yesterday. Left him alone.

Now these pukin STINK BUGS can all go straight to hell. I hate them bastards !

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
My daughter and I let a butterfly go that made its way in the house. She wanted to keep it, but I told her we need to let it go back to its family. When we let it go, it flew over towards a few trees, then a robin swooped in and ate it, all while my daughter and I watched. She cried. Oh well, the circle of life.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I ran over the neighbors dog Saturday on the way to a car show. Hit it with Deb's 65 C-10, I was asshole of the moment on facebook for most of the day.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Mate, they were so cute when we saw them for the first time in Canada
so small, i thought that they would be around the size of a squirrel
Are all of them named Chip or Dale?

I guess we think rabbits etc are pests here

Same as the first time i saw a mole (4 legged variety, i was married to a 2 legged one once)
I couldnt see how people could hate them so much
That was until i saw my friends lawn in NC, man they can make a mess for a little animal

Steve

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2