To all my Republican Friends

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
To all of my Republican friends, tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/9) is the last day to register so that you can vote in the November mid-terms. Please make certain that you are registered and will vote Republican in the mid-terms.

For those Democrats that may have gotten this email in error, please wait until Thursday, Oct 11th before trying to register.

Please pass this on to your friends and acquaintances of the same persuasion.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
To all of my Republican friends, tomorrow (Tuesday, 10/9) is the last day to register so that you can vote in the November mid-terms. Please make certain that you are registered and will vote Republican in the mid-terms.

For those Democrats that may have gotten this email in error, please wait until Thursday, Oct 11th before trying to register.

Please pass this on to your friends and acquaintances of the same persuasion.

If you're already registered you don't have to re-register unless you moved or became a transgender

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My math skills were my weak point in school but lets see if I figure out how the Dems would rule . One vote if you're illegal , one vote if you're L, one vote if you're B. one vote if you're G, and one if you're T so if you're an illegal and you're one of these confused individuals that can't figure out what sex they are on voting day does that make five votes one voter could make or is this only on Jerry BrownEyes Left coast?

Mark