Shoe Rack / Umbrella Stand

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just finished this little project(except the paint). One of my wife's Christmas presents. I couldn't let her buy another pos that would bend and brake. This thing should hold up to all of the abuse we can dish out. I think I'll cut a piece of wood for an insert in the arch. Then the wife can wood burn or paint a design of her liking.20181124_122206.jpg20181124_122215.jpg20181124_122223.jpg

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Just finished this little project(except the paint). One of my wife's Christmas presents. I couldn't let her buy another pos that would bend and brake. This thing should hold up to all of the abuse we can dish out. I think I'll cut a piece of wood for an insert in the arch. Then the wife can wood burn or paint a design of her liking.View attachment 66293View attachment 66294View attachment 66295
Hey Jim,

What i would like to see is does a pack of beer fit on each shelf? and how many cans tall is the can holder on the side.
PS. for my one can you make the hook on the side into a bottle opener?:D

Other than that excellent job

Steve

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The second, larger project is under the sheet in the background, coat rack / bench. Hopefully, the wife will like at least one of them. :pray If not, I'll have to make room, some how, in the shop.