Gas Prices

Cayneman

Well Known Member
$1.96 a gallon for regular in south Alabama. $2.79 a gallon for regular in Bay County Florida. What gives other then Bay County was ravaged by Hurricane Michael?

heddrik

Well Known Member
I am from Panama City, probably the hurricane. Been 2 months and my sister's roof still leaks. The town looks like a war zone she said. Glad I'm in tx.

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Jackson is for the filthy rich no way a working man can afford that place or within a 100 miles of it totally destroyed it. Colorado is the same ,cant even fart there without some liberal trying to tax or make you get a permit.:finger

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
$2.39 per gallon here in NY. I suspect it might go even lower. I like that Alabama price, Carmine.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1.789 i saw here in central ohio. why is no one complaining about the oil co. jim

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just filled the truck up this morning, $2.57. I have a loyalty card, so got it for 2.53. :winner:facepalm

bobs409

Administrator
The lowest here is $2.39 but most are higher. I'll never understand why some people go to gas stations that charge more, sometimes right across the street from one another? :scratch

If everyone purchased gas at the lowest price stations, they might all actually compete for our business!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I filled up at $1.73 in southern MO just before the Arkansas border the other day.
Tom I definitely use Missouri as a fuel stop when traveling to Colorado as you are definitely the cheapest on I-70. Last few years your Columbia area was lowest but this time the eastern edge of state at the river was cheaper
Robert

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The lowest here is $2.39 but most are higher. I'll never understand why some people go to gas stations that charge more, sometimes right across the street from one another? :scratch

If everyone purchased gas at the lowest price stations, they might all actually compete for our business!

Its the same price on the western part of your state Bob. If your Governor hadn't socked it to ya on gas tax's you would be paying about what we pay in Ohio.

Mark