US 41 Motorplex Morocco, In

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Has anyone thought about putting a race together there in Morocco, In? Someone over there?

I could put something together at Tri-state Raceway in Iowa, but it's quite a haul for some. Then there's the toll roads.

Last edited:

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
NO! However, at 41 I might be able to arrange for you to be a passenger for a 10 second ride. As long as you don’t mind a couple belts not being attached. What’s your trust level?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I was hoping someone that knew the track, the area, and the track management would chime in.

That being said, if no one does, I'll put something together at Tri-State Raceway in Earlville, Iowa. I know the track and the management. The problem is that Earlville is another 300 miles west of Morocco and I figured that would kill the turnout.

Opinions??????

Last edited:

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Going to Morocco would kill the trip for me. I like Tri-State, very nice track & easier for me to get there. Also we might get some of the West cars there. Hopefully see you all at Tri-State.

Joel

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I understand that Mark. No one stepped up to the plate to do Morocco, so I went with the track where I know how we'll be treated. I probably won't make a race at Mason Dixon for the same reason. Six to 700 miles for a 2 day races seems to be about my limit.