Spring Carlisle

bobs409

Administrator
Can you post a picture of a large fry for me. :D I always get one when I go there.

These weather people really piss me off! For a few days now, they showed a nice sunny day for today but then when the day comes, it's mostly cloudy and 40% chance of showers after 2pm. :facepalm Why do they even bother with a 5-7 day forecast, it never stays the same as they "predict."

Well I was going to get the wrecker out and wash it for your visit with Mike but can't do that now. Guess I'll go sweep the floor or something... :p

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Can you post a picture of a large fry for me. :D I always get one when I go there.

These weather people really piss me off! For a few days now, they showed a nice sunny day for today but then when the day comes, it's mostly cloudy and 40% chance of showers after 2pm. :facepalm Why do they even bother with a 5-7 day forecast, it never stays the same as they "predict."

Well I was going to get the wrecker out and wash it for your visit with Mike but can't do that now. Guess I'll go sweep the floor or something... :p
We can always bring one to you. May be a little cold by the time we get there though.

bobs409

Administrator
Just had 2 nice visitors to my piece of the coal regions here in PA! Jim Sullivan and Mike (62bubbletop) stopped by and they even brought me french fries! (how come none of you other guys ever bring me nice things like that?) :D Thank you 2 guys for the fries, that will be my 7pm snack! :eat

It was really nice seeing Mike again and meeting Jim for the first time. I tried not to keep them too long as they had a heck of a long day at Carlisle and about another hour+ ride home yet.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Just had 2 nice visitors to my piece of the coal regions here in PA! Jim Sullivan and Mike (62bubbletop) stopped by and they even brought me french fries! (how come none of you other guys ever bring me nice things like that?) :D Thank you 2 guys for the fries, that will be my 7pm snack! :eat

It was really nice seeing Mike again and meeting Jim for the first time. I tried not to keep them too long as they had a heck of a long day at Carlisle and about another hour+ ride home yet.
I'll send you cash from time to time, unless you rather have cold fries? I can do that too!

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10

Bob, it was really nice meeting you and seeing your awesome cars and workshop. Boy do you have a bunch of neat projects your working. Really liked seeing the bead roller and tube roller in person.Hope you enjoy your snack.

bobs409

Administrator
Bob, it was really nice meeting you and seeing your awesome cars and workshop. Boy do you have a bunch of neat projects your working. Really liked seeing the bead roller and tube roller in person.Hope you enjoy your snack.

Thanks Jim. TOO MANY PROJECTS!!! But it keeps me out of trouble. :D I can tell you like the metal fabrication. I'm addicted to it thanks to youtube! I don't even put my TV on anymore. Oh yeah, thanks for the donation, I upped your member banner to an "8".

P.S. I only made it to 5:15 before I hit those fries. I kept thinking about them... :D