Jehovah Witness repellant

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Saturday's coming, time to get ready. They'll hit the streets for doorbell duty, here's how to avoid another suburban annoyance. How to repel them.
1. Large American flag out front on a very prominent flagpole.
2.POW-MIA flag underneath it.
3.Veteran 's flag, also a Vietnam Veteran hat.
4.NRA sticker on rear window of truck.
5.Red Cross blood donor sign on front window by front door.
6.Christmas decorations if seasonally appropriate.
7.Children's birthday party in progress.
8.King James Version,New International Version,Revised Standard Version Bibles on table visible from front door.
9.Sports equipment and trophies visible.
10.Off road vehicles, jet skis on trailers, ski boat,drag race cars, with winner's trophies on prominent display.
11.Cute wife walking around in shorts, tank top,pony tail,etc.
12.Cute daughter walking around in shorts and bikini top.
Also, tell them how your family visited a kingdom hall once when you were about seven or eight, and the congregational elder stopped to talk to your family, patted your head and said,"You are the prettiest little boy I've ever seen!".

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I made a sign I keep on my door. If they still ring or knock, they are fair game. I am not polite to ANY solicitor period.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Most kidding and jest aside, these people think they are the only ones who are going to make it. There is a list on the'Net that simply starts with"141 Things a J.W. can't do". They are a very legalistic cult that totally controls the minds of their followers. Anytime a person says,"Welcome! Come in! Leave your brain at the door!" like this bunch does, that's a danger signal of multitudinous dimensions. Any group that doesn't allow you to think for yourself has something to hide. Biggest danger signal in the world is the answer,"Don't ask questions." This bunch has divided and destroyed families,destroyed marriages,alienated kids, and left a lot of broken hurt people in its wake. Any religion or philosophy that does this, not just theirs, is evil. Legalistic rules don't get you to heaven when life is over. Some of that exists to coerce or shame the gullible into parting with their wealth, time, and other assets, and the sad part is how successful some of them are in doing this. There are cults that morphed out of legitimate Christian organizations that promise a lot and deliver nothing,too,but this bunch are the worst offenders. I guess moozlims aren't the only ones who screw their sheep.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Some of these megs-church's are stealing millions from their flocks I don't want to say all of them are but I remain skeptical about them. You have Olsteen Mr. feel good himself , Jesse Duplantis , Ken Copeland , Joyce Meyer. You should see Copeland's fleet of aircraft the church buys for him they bought him an old bi-plane and I think he has other military aircraft .

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
I think the days of that stuff are coming to an end. The rags to riches teaching that is called either word of faith or simply the prosperity gospel seems to have run its course. The only persons who got prosperous are the perpetrators of that myth. The way to financial success isn't claiming mansions on earth or any of that-it's in living Godly, not wasting money on deliberate vices, being honest in all your dealings with others,wise financial planning and investing,living debt free,and being diligent and disciplined with money. That works both inside and outside any church.The names you mentioned above have peaked, the party's over, but some people are somehow compelled to give. There are no short cuts,that's for sure.

bobs409

Administrator
Some of these megs-church's are stealing millions from their flocks I don't want to say all of them are but I remain skeptical about them. You have Olsteen Mr. feel good himself , Jesse Duplantis , Ken Copeland , Joyce Meyer. You should see Copeland's fleet of aircraft the church buys for him they bought him an old bi-plane and I think he has other military aircraft .

Mark

Don't forget, they pay NO TAXES!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I love the one huckster that asks for $1000.00 "seed money" to essentially buy oneself a miracle financial windfall. I watch this guy for laughs once and awhile. These low life's prey on the poor, gullible and I'm guessing low IQ masses. I can't think of a more despicable creature that would con the faithful out of their last dime. And with no apparent consequence.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
We had a real crook called john avanzini for a guest speaker at a church we were in about 30 or so years ago. He absolutely insulted all our intelligence with his formula for getting money, to the point that I let it be known that if he ever is asked back, we'll be gone for good. Sad thing, he's around 85 or so, and he's still at it. He sold a 100 fold blessing scheme, if you give sacrificially, God will make it up 100 times over. Should have told him, Give this church $10,000,God might give you a million, then you can leave,not come back, and not bother us again. I don't go to church to be lied to like that, and I have a lot of company with that opinion. I can't stand the sight of these people, they disgust me just that much.Incidentally, about five years later, we left, and the church folded a few years later.