Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I invited a shooting friend of mine and he drove 4.5 hours Saturday to attend. Back in 64-65 he had a 63 409/425 car. Ruled the streets. I had him get in the Crusher and go for a warm up drive. You should have seen his expression when he came back. It made his day to look at the Z11's and all the other awesome dinosaurs, both cars and drivers. He's called me 3-4 times since and is still High. He has the unique sound of the 09 with open headers in his mind forever. He's been looking at race 09's for sale on the internet....

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I invited a shooting friend of mine and he drove 4.5 hours Saturday to attend. Back in 64-65 he had a 63 409/425 car. Ruled the streets. I had him get in the Crusher and go for a warm up drive. You should have seen his expression when he came back. It made his day to look at the Z11's and all the other awesome dinosaurs, both cars and drivers. He's called me 3-4 times since and is still High. He has the unique sound of the 09 with open headers in his mind forever. He's been looking at race 09's for sale on the internet....
Have him call Dickiemac!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Pat......looking thru the shop and found this plastic gift bag of used 409 parts.....some used lifters, couple of GM rocker arms and various bolts. I'd be happy to send them to you if you could use them in your rebuild!!!!!!
20190830_111548.jpg
I know....I have a big heart!!!!!!!!!