Makes me laugh 2

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
In general fire dept. professionals are highly trained. Could be volunteer dept. but I wouldn’t want to insult anyone. I still think it’s a gag.

I can see by my post why you may think that I was insulting fire fighters in general, however that was not my intention. I know and work with fire fighters often. Did so this last Sunday. I was throwing out a general insult about many workers in many fields, not meant to be directed solely at fire fighters. Even with that said, I could probably introduce you to some fire fighters that you would come to the conclusion that they may have actually done what the picture shows. Or something similar. The police, like many other professionals, have dropped the standards so low in the name of diversity and inclusion that these professions have suffered greatly, and it shows often. Does that mean they are all bad, absolutely not, majority are great, however some of them could easily earn that insult and many more. I hope one of them is not whom you or your family will have to rely on in a time of need.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I can see by my post why you may think that I was insulting fire fighters in general, however that was not my intention. I know and work with fire fighters often. Did so this last Sunday. I was throwing out a general insult about many workers in many fields, not meant to be directed solely at fire fighters. Even with that said, I could probably introduce you to some fire fighters that you would come to the conclusion that they may have actually done what the picture shows. Or something similar. The police, like many other professionals, have dropped the standards so low in the name of diversity and inclusion that these professions have suffered greatly, and it shows often. Does that mean they are all bad, absolutely not, majority are great, however some of them could easily earn that insult and many more. I hope one of them is not whom you or your family will have to rely on in a time of need.
That's not what I thought.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That's not what I thought.

That is the problem with printed media. People often are misunderstood. You cannot see facial expressions, hear voice inflection etc. So the reader is left to interpret the written words based solely on their own experiences and beliefs. I have done it myself. No hard feelings on my part, hope you feel the same. Now go race something.