Morris Minor

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
But think of all the women's you could pick up on your way to buy some carry out at your flavorite drive through Bob. I bet this would sound awesome inside the drive through.:laugh4

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Yeah but it's dorky looking. I don't like foreign cars! (except old bugs)

I could find a better use of the engine, you can have the rest. :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think you and Red-Green should get together and fix one of those British cars up. I'm sure it would be a sight to see. :D

I need to get my Fiero running first Bob before I take on another project but it is red so that should set you at ease just a tad :D .:good

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Neighbors would complain about his yard being a parking lot thus I'll man up and take the chevelle off his hands.

I bet his neighbors wouldn't have been to happy with all those clowns that came with the little red Fiat. But where Bob really blew it by not purchasing the little red car (at least we think he didn't purchase it) was what his love life could have been thanks to the little back seat in the little red car and that device (sexual?) that Wristpin discovered in the back seat.:overheat:cool:

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I bet his neighbors wouldn't have been to happy with all those clowns that came with the little red Fiat. But where Bob really blew it by not purchasing the little red car (at least we think he didn't purchase it) was what his love life could have been thanks to the little back seat in the little red car and that device (sexual?) that Wristpin discovered in the back seat.:overheat:cool:

Mark
Especially when most of the clowns exiting the car came directly from the DNC primary debate :doh

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Especially when most of the clowns exiting the car came directly from the DNC primary debate :doh

Wait a minute Jeff are you saying you think the Borg (DemonCraps) have taken over Bobs dwelling & mind and he is now a member of the collective?:hide

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wait a minute Jeff are you saying you think the Borg (DemonCraps) have taken over Bobs dwelling & mind and he is now a member of the collective?:hide

Mark
No, not at all. However, now that you mention it. I am starting to wonder what they were all doing there besides the car needing lots of clowns to come out of :scratch

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No, not at all. However, now that you mention it. I am starting to wonder what they were all doing there besides the car needing lots of clowns to come out of :scratch

The mystery and the suspense deepens. I just hope that the creepy clown that was in the recently released movie isn't from one of Bob's designs the forum might have to intervein so we can get Bob desensitized and brought back to Earth because its hard telling what trouble Bob and Nancy and the crowd on the Left Coast might do.:eek3

Mark