Chicken Shit Canadians?

wristpin

Well Known Member
I truely hope they fight back. It's going to be a hard fight for Canadians because American Liberal (Demonrats) politicians will supply the Canadian Nazi party with secret information and money to ensure innocent law abiding gun owners security is taken away. Innocents will have to be imprisoned or killed so their point is well made.

Don Carvill

Well Known Member
I spent a lot of time in airports Europe between 2006 and 2010. I often tried to pass my self off as a Canadian while in the waiting areas.
Between the rude European's attitudes about Americans and the rude Americans attitudes of Europeans it was just easier that way. Nobody seems to hate the Canadians.

Cayneman

Well Known Member
One thing I'll never do is pass myself off as something other then American. I'm proud as Hell to be an American.
Don I feel sorry for you as its obvious you never wore the uniform of the American Military. Your lucky others served. Please let us know when you move to Canada and how it feels to turn in your firearms.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Lighten up Francis.I agree the post was unnecessary,but it’s the holidays,let it go.Thank you both for your service.We’re here to talk about 409’s and I can’t even figure out why this thread is on here.

Don Carvill

Well Known Member
Nobody needs to thank me for my service. I will always owe my freedom to those that came before me.
I look up to the guys who fought in Viet Nam, Korea, and World War two.
I never looked up and saw an enemy aircraft of any kind. I never had to face an enemy tank. I also never saw a human wave coming over the ridge.
I did see small arms fire, as well as mortar strikes. the occasional rocket, and IEDs.
It is only my opinion, but I don't think that compares to the action of previous conflicts.
I am finished talking about this.
I only want to talk about cars.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Don't write checks with your mouth your ass can't cash. Some people run their mouth before their brain is in gear. Things are said in forums that would never be said face to face. Instead of escalating into a feud either delete the offending post or apologize. Please.