House cleaning

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I don't know about marketing skills...but Dennis is probably right. I'm warming up to selling stuff...I'll never use it all

Anyone have children...grandchildren...great grandchildren to entertain?View attachment 78987View attachment 78988
I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. My plan was to go steal the local park Space Shuttle kids ride on a large coil spring but they removed it before I worked some magic. Where did you find the coin operated horses? I rode one as a kid here in Iowa that bright yellow and black. I always thought I was riding the Iowa Hawkeyes horse. LOL!

RussC

Well Known Member
The single horse is a "Sandy" and is cast aluminum. The double is early fiberglass. Both from the 1960s. I bought an assortment of the coin vends from a local dealer 20 years ago. There is a second Sandy...and a woody wagon. The second horse and wagon went to the granddaughter...I have another mechanism that I intended to do as a Cushman scooter. So much for good intentions!

RussC

Well Known Member
With all the available time I decided to clean the motor room. What a pit! When you clean you find stuff...some good some not so good I've discovered an 814 block...hipo exhaust manifolds...and two rolls of masking tape that I didn't know I had. I really appreciate the tape...I was out and not wanting to go to town

Attachments

• IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1300.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 32