64 409

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bought it from a guy that bought it from an estate sale :scratch Maybe it is, maybe it isn't :dunno Maybe the price is too high for an unknown. I would want to get some tools and pull it apart and inspect it.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I wasn't aware that Offy ever made a large port 409 intake,small port, yes.

I have one of those "tall" Offys and it is small-port. Pretty sure Don is right.

Sorry about any confusion.... I assumed..... and we all know what that happens then ..... I didn’t know what offy had offered..... by reading the caption under the pictures it states high and low rise.....I thought they meant high and low performance.... my bad .......It’s still appears to be an offy

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry about any confusion.... I assumed..... and we all know what that happens then ..... I didn’t know what offy had offered..... by reading the caption under the pictures it states high and low rise.....I thought they meant high and low performance.... my bad .......It’s still appears to be an offy
No confusion here Keith.Offy made several types of manifolds and might have made some large port stuff .I've never heard of one,but that's just me.I'd be like Dave,it's got small port heads until proven otherwise.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I enlarged the photo to look at the location of the bolt between the intake runners to see if it was a drilled hole like small port or the notch like the big ports. I am pretty sure it is small port.