Bye Aunt Jemima

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If this PC crap keeps up were gonna have to wrap these people up in a protective bubble so we can keep from offending them. Man give me a break you just wait till they get their grubby mitts on a movie like Blazing Saddles you cut all the good pieces out and they'll have to scrap the picture.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...-stereotype-image/ar-BB15BVVb?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

They wont get my copy of Blazing Saddles anytime soon. The whole point of Blazing saddles was parodying racism. To remove anything from Blazing Saddles detracts from the writer's and director's intent of the movie. And that was to show the ignorance of racism.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What always killed me was they use to censor the fart scene around the campfire but left all the dark humor in. We should start another "Matter club"
BMPM ( Black movie parodies Matter) Kain't we all just get a sense of humor agin.:D

Mark

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
A guy in England was complaining that the Monkey on the CoCo Pops packet was racist, CoCo Pops are brown and Rice Bubbles are white, on the Rice Bubbles Snap, Crackle and Pop are white "Pixies", so his logic is the Monkey has something to do racism, maybe CoCoa comes from the Jungles and Monkies are in the jungles, go figure.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
A guy in England was complaining that the Monkey on the CoCo Pops packet was racist, CoCo Pops are brown and Rice Bubbles are white, on the Rice Bubbles Snap, Crackle and Pop are white "Pixies", so his logic is the Monkey has something to do racism, maybe CoCoa comes from the Jungles and Monkies are in the jungles, go figure.

And don't go and get the Irish cranked up on potatoes, whiskey and Lucky Charms .:D

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Hell while we are at it.....

d6f5ae8e219515c0cf67761fc71b8d113ff9bdf58fbbb13b4c889214f2a4eb85.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
It's time to start removing ALL rap music that says anything bad about white people and ANYTHING that is offensive to anyone. (probably 90% of that CRAP!) Time to start pushing BACK!!!

What about the cop killer music that came out in the 80s or 90s that became so popular with the black rap crowd I’m sure that didn’t cause any racial tensions I’m sure that didn’t give them attitudes or a level of disrespect towards the law it made them all good abiding citizens

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Police from within ......it’s all OK and acceptable for them to call each other NIGGA....... for years Bill Cosby scolded his own black community telling them to straighten up themselves ....... get out and become a part of productive society......It would’ve been nice had he not been a criminal himself that those words would’ve actually meant something

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I wish the Bros would make up their minds first they say their being discriminated against like no one pays them the time of day and now they want their pictures taken off everything go figure.

Mark