4TH OF JULY

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy Fourth of July........ the best day in history of the United States of America..........The greatest country on the planet....... I am grateful to God, that this is where I was born..........a holiday that the left can’t tear down or make insignificant ....86D5714A-D7F5-4EA3-8606-E3D268756A78.jpeg
:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Happy Fourth of July........ the best day in history of the United States of America..........The greatest country on the planet....... I am grateful to God, that this is where I was born..........a holiday that the left can’t tear down or make insignificant ....View attachment 83832
:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute:salute
What a beautiful sight. Let's keep it up there forever!! When I see who hates it, that in itself is enough to make me love it more!!

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It does make you stop and think for a bit.

It makes me think about all of those who have made sacrifices and contributions, large and small, toward making this country better every day. One step at a time.

And then I think about those who have done nothing positive, who never give and always take, and don't see past themselves.