Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I finally got around to sending a thank you to Firelands Chevrolet for their generous $1,000 donation at this race. I thought I would post their address here just in case someone else needed it. It was posted earlier on this thread but I couldn't find it. Thanks to Bryan for gathering up this donation.

Attn: Pat O'Brien
Firelands Chevrolet
300 Milan Avenue
Norwalk, Oh 44857

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bryan, I will be there but not with my car, I still have quite a bitt left to finish up before I bring it to the track. I had a major set back earlier this year which took the wind out of my sails but am going full steam ahead now, I am still trying to finish it before the season is over.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hi Bryan, not going to make this year....going to miss seeing everyone, you're a bunch of great people. ENJOY!! and maybe there will be a next year, Dean
Sorry you won't be there. It's always fun to race with you. Mark
Bryan, I will be there but not with my car, I still have quite a bitt left to finish up before I bring it to the track. I had a major set back earlier this year which took the wind out of my sails but am going full steam ahead now, I am still trying to finish it before the season is over.

Guys, this is the 2019 thread. It needs to be taken off the sticky and the 2020 put on a sticky to help with the confusion IMO.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Click on "Events" and look at the two posts at the top of the page. To the right of them are the "stickys". I believe only the original poster is the only person that can ask Bob to make the post a sticky. That way it stays at the top. This 2019 post is confusing people.

Last edited:

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
You talking to me :wacko
On the PC it will show a tack over on the right where it tells of how many post.