Wristpin visits Lower Ashland!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
James hosted a little get-together at his place in mid-Missouri (Lower Ashland, which corresponds to his LA hotrods handle on the Forum):

Wristpin visit.jpg

From left to right is Chris Brinkman (owner of that trophy winning red MG), James (LA Hotrods), and Brad (Wristpin).

Care to guess what Brad tooled over on?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
James hosted a little get-together at his place in mid-Missouri (Lower Ashland, which corresponds to his LA hotrods handle on the Forum):

From left to right is Chris Brinkman (owner of that trophy winning red MG), James (LA Hotrods), and Brad (Wristpin).

Care to guess what Brad tooled over on?
The blue Yamaha? :dunno oh sorry, the Suzuki? :roll:roll:roll:laugh Sorry I missed your Brad, Chris, James and Tom But duty was calling at Walmart in Moberly:cryblow There will be a next time though, maybe we can come by and see you Brad and make a trip over to speedway.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The blue Yamaha? :dunno oh sorry, the Suzuki? :roll:roll:roll:laugh Sorry I missed your Brad, Chris, James and Tom But duty was calling at Walmart in Moberly:cryblow There will be a next time though, maybe we can come by and see you Brad and make a trip over to speedway.
I thought maybe he was driving the chevelle and pulled up trying to show off and do a kitty and hit the tree and lost his rear end!!!:laugh4

wristpin

Well Known Member
It was great meeting up with Tom, Chris, Nathan and James. Really made me feel at home with all the hugs and kisses. I guess its a Missoura thing. I did manage to escape from James's place without buying anything this time. On the way up i did have a state patrol and deputy sheriff stroll behind that Yamondazuki and get a pic of my plate at a gas station. It's probably because they heard I was meeting up with a bunch of Biden supporters.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Yeah Chris pulled a fast one. NOW YOU GUYS ARE REQUIRED TO COME VISIT ME SO I CAN BUY YOU ALL LUNCH! Stop by on you way past Phil and kidnap him to bring him along. Maybe we can all visit Speedway motors museum after you guys are done cleaning my garage.