Thompson 348/409 event 2020 Is on September 11-12th

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hope it works out for you!!!! As a PAST PROMOTER......I know it's hard to get "everyone" to get to attend the race. Hope you don't get stuck having to dibby up some of your cash!!!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Ricky took runner up in street stick he was driving the hell out of that badass 61 winning first round in 409, hot rod and street stick. I got the assassins old 348 from his 60 Chevy into to run a best of 14.21 pulling the wheels off the ground. A big thanks to Scott Hall giving me the honor to run Lonnies engine, I think I felt pappy poke me in the chest when I redlit in the semis. Also a big thanks to bob kapatchko and bob Walla for their very generous offerings to use their race engines. Can’t express enough gratitude for what all the offers meant to me.Ricky, Denny and Coots all did very well in the gamblers race the night before too. That’s all for now I’m going to bed.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What a bad ass weekend to miss out on. So wish I could have made it out boys. PULLING WHEELS OFF THE GROUND in that car would have been sweet to see. Any pictures and videos would be greatly appreciated. Were there track photogs there? Maybe I should call the track and get their contact information. They might be happy to share with us anything else they captured pictures/videos.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
What a bad ass weekend to miss out on. So wish I could have made it out boys. PULLING WHEELS OFF THE GROUND in that car would have been sweet to see. Any pictures and videos would be greatly appreciated. Were there track photogs there? Maybe I should call the track and get their contact information. They might be happy to share with us anything else they captured pictures/videos.
It was just a little baby wheelie lmao but it did lift them