Chicks

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Never was, well the partying may of had some effects. We had a talk the other night that when this covid crap has passed we need to go to another epic concert :metal

I was having my AC replaced the other day. The guy that did it works at one of the university schools. He was saying how it was deserted and how he thought it would never come back. I told him to relax. We have been through this kind of stuff before, 1918, 1956-58, 1968-69, and many other things like riots etc. Things always eventually return to basically what they were. Time will change some things as will technology, however for the most part, it goes back to normal. So when we get back to normal whether it be a vaccine or the virus goes away, PARTY ON GARTH, PARTY ON :winner:winner:winner:winner:winner:winner:guitar:guitar:flag:pepper:bacon:happy:guitar:guitar:guitar:rimshot:elvis:elvis

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Someday I’ll figure it out^^ My 9 year relationship just fell apart. Good for you, someday I hope to say the same:good
I sure don't long for the day's before I got married.,..... lot's of good times though.....:winner:winner
I have a picture of my wife from her highschool days, I love her as much now if not more that I have figured out what love is.

Hang in there Kevin ......I know that doesn’t make it any easier.....And as far as James and big Dave goes ....even though I’m single now, I could flip a switch and go back to being happily married again in a second .....but that’s gone....Obviously I wasn’t the one who wanted out.......But I do know that I won’t give it away again....... I’ll be single to the end......I gave too much of myself away the first time .......and I’m not willing to give up anything anymore.....

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hang in there Kevin ......I know that doesn’t make it any easier.....And as far as James and big Dave goes ....even though I’m single now, I could flip a switch and go back to being happily married again in a second .....but that’s gone....Obviously I wasn’t the one who wanted out.......But I do know that I won’t give it away again....... I’ll be single to the end......I gave too much of myself away the first time .......and I’m not willing to give up anything anymore.....

About 11 years ago I was using the bathroom during a break at the Sacramento Kings game. A couple of guys in front of me were talking. The one guy says, I don't understand it, after 27 years, this morning she wakes up and says F you I am done and out of here. They were older than me and I thought DAMN. I'm standing there listening thinking shit! I have 25 years and I think everything is fine. What the ? Well, now past 36 and things are still fine, even with her health gone for the last 15. What I am trying to say is, I have a great wife and relationship. However, if something happens to her, I will not even try to have another wife or live in relationship. She has spoiled me. She has been a great wife in so many ways that I could never replace her and I don't want to try. And I sure am not going to give away anything for a piece of a$$, especially at this age. Plus, honestly, after caring for my wife for the last 15 years, ( and she deserve everything I do for her plus 100% more ) I cannot imagine doing it for someone else who had not earned it like she had for decades before. That may sound selfish, but it's honest. I told her if she dies on me I am going to buy another boat and the rest of the life insurance goes to black 19 year old hookers :D She insist that I go a little older so they at least have some experience so I can enjoy it:doh That's the kind of woman she is, always putting others before herself, me especially, and that is why I cannot and do not want to replace her.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
About 11 years ago I was using the bathroom during a break at the Sacramento Kings game. A couple of guys in front of me were talking. The one guy says, I don't understand it, after 27 years, this morning she wakes up and says F you I am done and out of here. They were older than me and I thought DAMN. I'm standing there listening thinking shit! I have 25 years and I think everything is fine. What the ? Well, now past 36 and things are still fine, even with her health gone for the last 15. What I am trying to say is, I have a great wife and relationship. However, if something happens to her, I will not even try to have another wife or live in relationship. She has spoiled me. She has been a great wife in so many ways that I could never replace her and I don't want to try. And I sure am not going to give away anything for a piece of a$$, especially at this age. Plus, honestly, after caring for my wife for the last 15 years, ( and she deserve everything I do for her plus 100% more ) I cannot imagine doing it for someone else who had not earned it like she had for decades before. That may sound selfish, but it's honest. I told her if she dies on me I am going to buy another boat and the rest of the life insurance goes to black 19 year old hookers :D She insist that I go a little older so they at least have some experience so I can enjoy it:doh That's the kind of woman she is, always putting others before herself, me especially, and that is why I cannot and do not want to replace her.
:clap:clap