MELTDOWN DRAGS! COMING AUGUST 2022!

409envy

Well Known Member
I went to the last meltdown drags in 2018... I think? Was a really good time, super cool venue. The cruise in at the local drive in was the best part. Will try to make it back if this does in fact happen. Although, with our new overlords we might not ever be allowed out of our cages again. You get what you vote for!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I went to the last meltdown drags in 2018... I think? Was a really good time, super cool venue. The cruise in at the local drive in was the best part. Will try to make it back if this does in fact happen. Although, with our new overlords we might not ever be allowed out of our cages again. You get what you vote for!
That's the cool part about 2022. Its far enough away that the world will be a different place.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Have been to a couple of them. Bought event t-shirts each time. I never knew the damn things had glow in the dark logos on them until I got up to,take a leak one night and when I got back to bed the damn thing was staring at me. The nuke plant in Byron is scheduled to close in 2021 so this is fitting. Politicians dont like clean energy.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Have been to a couple of them. Bought event t-shirts each time. I never knew the damn things had glow in the dark logos on them until I got up to,take a leak one night and when I got back to bed the damn thing was staring at me. The nuke plant in Byron is scheduled to close in 2021 so this is fitting. Politicians dont like clean energy.
I ware the black Meltdown Drags hat every day. Had to move the 63' the other day so I took a self where you can just barely see the hat. :D20201108_133318.jpg