LGBTQ+

bobs409

Administrator
Welcome to the insane asylum!

wristpin

Well Known Member
This should fit into this thread since it's going to end the same way. HOW can they get away with this?????

Once again Progressives will conduct surgeries for The Good Of The Lesser Humans. Later they will blame it on Conservatives.
Chemicals injected into brain to CALM people.
Lobotomies to CALM people.
Thalidomide to CALM pregnant mothers.
Sterilization of Lesser Minded people.
Ritalin to CALM over active children.
Abortions of Lesser Minded people.
To much to list.
It ALL follows the Liberal/Progressive belief they are helping people less than themselves be better.
NAZI's, Lenin & Stalin, Pol Pot, Moa, etc all were humanitarians in this way too.
Thank God for their sacrifices to help those less than.
I forgot to add Biden in that list. After all how many would have died from covid if not for the Forced Injections.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

These creatures that suffer from this delusion need to start have regular azz beatings until these realize you know every time I behave this way I get my azz beat, maybe I better stop being a Freak! Or start learning how to get along with people quietly and in a civil way!!! :crazy

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
These creatures that suffer from this delusion need to start have regular azz beatings until these realize you know every time I behave this way I get my azz beat, maybe I better stop being a Freak! Or start learning how to get along with people quietly and in a civil way!!! :crazy

Mark
Thats exactly what they think of us

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Today's insanity:

This is a bunch of total BullCrap! Well you know that the NFL finally discovered that all those head collisions netted them a bunch of concussions! When do you think the DemonRats will discover that being a lifelong dedicated Rat netted them severe Mental Retardation! Only trouble with this is the taxpayers will have to take care of them! First with their HUGE pension/SS fund and then put them up in a facility (Rat mansion) for a bad case of the Tards, so were on the hook either way, they have us right by the balls, something through the years that politicians are famous for!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I have no sense of humor for these clowns! They're nothing but a bunch of Fags looking for shock value, and I would vacate the premises because I could not be in the same room as these Freaks!! Just wait until they start scoring federal assistance for being a Freak!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

huge-trans-new-hampshire-pageant.jpg