Its Alive.....

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Got the Bel Air running last night. Had a oil leak coming from the filter and thought for a moment I had damaged the spin on adapter with to long a bolt from the bellhousing...:doh I had checked it prior to assembly but that was the first thing to come to mind...:scratch Turned out to be the nut holding the adapter plate was not tight enough. Sheet metal nut and I was afraid of over tightening it...:no Pulled it down and fixed it and everything is good now...:deal

Here is a video my wife took.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_blFpekSfbw&feature=youtu.be

mac1

Well Known Member
Congratulations! Sounds good. Those pesky oil filter adaptors. I had one that kept leaking. I had to put a bead of RTV around the o-ring to get it to finally stop leaking.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Dan,

Sounds and looks real good, should be a delight to drive down the coast to the Shootout !!!!:beer:clap:dance

Bill

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks guys...:bow I just droped it off at the exhaust shop. Should be done in a couple days.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My car and that wicked little 348 are both results of the knowlage and great group of indeviduals that particapate in the daily retoric on this board.....:deal A Very Special Thanks To All Of You....:cheers Can't wait to get it back from the exhuast guy and finish up the front end and then put some miles on it....:dance