BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Have a few these old bumper jacks

360897091513_1_0_1.jpg

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Interesting....... '61 Impala, looks to be Fawn Beige with small caps and what appears to be black wheels. That ain't the way it is supposed to be ????? would be nice to be able to see the emblem on the trunk
Tommy,strange I had the same thoughts about the car with the wheels,also the emblems on the rear quarters.I took your picture and enlarged it to full screen then took it up to about 650%.Appears like it could have SS emblems where the flags are on the quarters.Also it appears to have bucket seats.Look how the drivers seat ends or dissapears at the top in the middle.I could not ,yake out the trunk emblems though.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
That's what the information from Chevrolet says and the wheels were painted with enamel paint instead of Laquer like the bodies were. I guess that made them a little more durable.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
That's what the information from Chevrolet says and the wheels were painted with enamel paint instead of Laquer like the bodies were. I guess that made them a little more durable.
That's correct also!!! You're right up there with Cecil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!