Anyone heard from Jim K ?

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I keep seeing Jim's 57 pop up in the Media preview, but see he has not been on the page for months. Anyone heard from him lately ?

Bill

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Got the following from Butch today, good news from Jim!

" Hi Dick , I need a favor please. I e-mailed Jim Kwaitkowski to see if he is alright and I received this reply this morning. I don't know how to post this on the site , so I'm asking if you could do it for me ?
Thanx Big Guy
grin.gif

Jim Kwaitkowski:
'Hi Butch & Guys.

My COPD is under control and breathing good. Both of my knees were replaced last year and they both are doing very Good. I retired this past March and I'm drawing SS and I work part time 2 days a week. I still own the 57, but I lost interest in car shows and I haven't driven the 57 in a year.

My latest hobby is racing RC cars on a dirt oval track, I practice 3 times a week and race on Saturday. I should still visit the 409 site and keep in touch with you Guys and I will.
' "

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sad to hear that he's lost interest in his '57, but that is far outweighed by how good it is to hear he's alright!!!
The RC car's sound fun. From what I've heard some people spend enough on one of those to build a W motor.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Glad to hear he is doing okay !!! To bad about the car interest hate to think about that beautiful 57 just setting. Well every one moves on one way or another ?

Bill

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, It's great to here your OK. Your interest in the 57 will return soon. I to missed you and your posts. Regards, Barry