Speedport 7000 EFI Conversion

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
One of my Pontiac buddies builds some nice Procharger brackets if you need any help there since I see it is to be boosted. LPI in Milwaukee.

I would think our W motors with 6 head bolts/cylinder would be good to boost.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
One of my Pontiac buddies builds some nice Procharger brackets if you need any help there since I see it is to be boosted. LPI in Milwaukee.

I would think our W motors with 6 head bolts/cylinder would be good to boost.
Thanks for the info about the brackets. ProCharger has a universal big block kit that I'll take a look into once I get closer.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I wasn't sure about the flaming red anodized throttle body but with the raw aluminum of the intake, rails, and heads, it really looks better than I thought.

Can't wait to see the final product :D

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Basically what I'm going to use is the FAST setup, just they don't have an intake for our engine. Here is a link to their big block setup:
http://www.fuelairspark.com/fas/xfi...-bbc-up-to-1000hp-polished-throttle-bodyhtml/

Here is a link to the thread for the individual components:
http://www.348-409.com/forum/threads/fast-xfi-coil-packs-on-a-348-409.26786/#post-239571

There are other alternatives, I chose this path because I can support locally and if the wiring connections are universal, I can always change my mind later.

No409

Supporting Member 1
that looks awesome! great work. xfi is nice, most of the turbo buicks are changing over to it

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
All done.

10658833_726899007364244_8144341000607429874_o.jpg

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
A few more pics on my Business Facebook page which is in the link above. Anybody can view those pictures since it is public.

Thanks for the compliment!

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Where are going to mount the coils?

Very cool.
I have a couple of possibilities in mind. Could do a bracket off the heads, extend some 1/8th inch plate as a spacer for the valve covers, or use the headers bolts to mount the bracket.
It's been suggested to use the inner fender well but the distance to the plugs may be more than I think I want.