Viewing You Tube Videos

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can't view any You Tube videos posted here on my android phone. Not even any that I have posted. However I can veiw them from my home pc. This is just been in the past couple of weeks. Prior it was not a issue so I went to the Verizon store today because I figured it was a setting on my phone. The techs there said it was not my phone as they also tried to view You Tube videos from this site and where unable. I am also a member at AACA, FORD BARN, and V8BUICK and can veiw all videos on those forums. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Bob,
Is there some format that has been changed?

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dan, were you signed in as a member? I have had a message asking me to sign in to view pics or videos, I don't use Android though.

Don

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Some I can and some not. I think it is something to do with the video format of the YouTube video. I'm also Driod.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dan, were you signed in as a member? I have had a message asking me to sign in to view pics or videos, I don't use Android though.

Don
Don,
yes I am always signed in. What baffles me is I was able to veiw them until 58delivery posted the mozart video. That was the first video I couldn't veiw. Now I can't even veiw videos that were posted prior like the ones in the Great Bend.

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I just watched the Thunderstruck You-Tube video on my I-Phone without any problems.
Did that just to see if there was going to be a problem. Not.
Never have had any issues watching video on my I-Phone.