New in California

OK, so I finally decided to join the forum. I am giving in to pressure and endless harassment by
a few select members who also attended the Great Bend convention. You know who you are. I
hope you guys are happy now. I know I am.
All seriousness aside, my name is Kim Thompson and I live in Los Osos, CA. I have owned my
'63 convertible for about 13 years. It is mostly stock with a mostly stock 409/425. Glad to be
aboard. The Great Bend road trip story to follow.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome Kim , talked to you in the bleacher's , during the race's. Just now get home????:D:D

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Can't remember if I talked with you in Great Bend or not. Can't remember what I had for breakfast either! Welcome to the club.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
come on in the water is fine, great you joined!:clap

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Kim.... Sorry I didn't get to meet you in Kansas... I think I took some pictures of your car in the hotel parking lot..
Rick

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
A big welcome to the forum Kim, you old serial lurker................:dance1:dance1I'm glad you signed up and especially happy to have you tell your story about your adventure to the Great Convention of 2014. Now Pat and I can quit twisting your arm...........:bow:bow:dunno:dunnoHere's a pic I took of your ride. Nice car. A blue 63 ragtop was the first decent car I had in the day, and one of the few that I traded in.

Attachments

• Kim's Ride.jpg
    Kim's Ride.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 50

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Finally, welcome to the pages Kim. I read the great write-up of your Kansas adventure and it was wonderful. I hope to see you next year, where ever that might be.

Paul

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hello Kim! BTW, Paul, where are we going? I promise not to work too much next year!