Snow plow questions

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hell I'm crazy, I like winter now that I'm retired. I worked outside construction for 42 years. For fun on the worst day possible in the middle of February I'll call the crew and tell them I'm sitting in front of the fire having a cold one. I can't repeat here what they usually tell me. :furious

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hell I'm crazy, I like winter now that I'm retired. I worked outside construction for 42 years. For fun on the worst day possible in the middle of February I'll call the crew and tell them I'm sitting in front of the fire having a cold one. I can't repeat here what they usually tell me. :furious

Step away from the bong:crazy

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This whole thread has gone up in smoke :brow:tired

tommy-chong-260-4.jpg

No way Mannnn......

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Bob, let me ask a dumb question. I don't know squat about this snow stuff but if you just need to clear your driveway/front why not something simple like this?

ry=480.jpg

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob, now you're getting snow removal advice from people who live in CA. Now if I needed advice about earthquakes, drought, floods, heat waves or immigration....................... The CA people you need to listen to live up here.

You can get cold and wet on those dinky toys and they can't handle much in the way of wet snow or big snow. Plus Bob needed an excuse to buy a cute little jeep.

Don

bobs409

Administrator
I needed something to "drive" on the street in the slop! Don't want to take my antique Chevy's out in the salt. Always wanted a plow too so why not?