Anyone in Buffalo?

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Six feet or more of snow in less than three days and possibly 2 more to go, that's more snow than I care to deal with!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My Nephew Bill (The actor) is going to try to get there from L.A. . My sister-in-law , Bill's step mom lives there in Lancaster. That's about ten miles from Buffalo.
My niece Margaret lives in Jamestown just south of there. (Bill's sister ). I tried to call my sister-in-law last night and couldn't get through ..(.OBVIOUSLY ) We will try and call again tonight.:pray:pray:(
:crazy:dance3:flag

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Where's Al when you need him to talk up Global Warming???????? :blah Hope your family is ok K9. They have definitely been hammered up there!

Lonnie

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think that Brian[BSL409] is somewhere up there in all that sh@t.Hope all is well with him and his family.

Maybe he's stuck in the bar?

The reason I say about being stuck in a bar my older brother stayed in New Jersey after he got out of the Army, didn't come home until about 12 years later. Anyway he use to tell me how when it snowed in and he was stuck in the bar for a day or two, good times when you're some what of a drinker.:cheers

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The flooding that's coming could be worse than the snow. Hope that is not true, those people have had enough for a while.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I talked to my sister-in-law last night on her cell. She got moved to a safer place to her daughter's nearby. The house started creaking ! Hope it doesn't collapse. She heard that the death toll is now at 10. A local BJ'S had collapsed from the snow. She says it's at 8 feet now and it is still snowing ! Her daughter's home is about 5 miles away and there is only 3 feet on the ground there. My Niece in Jamestown said it only just now started snowing and that they expect about 2 feet there. As far as Brian , I think he is not to bad because he is in Rochester. I haven't heard about any Major snow there. Don D 409 is in Syracuse . I think he isn't seeing anything significant.
Hope every one gets out OK.:pray:pray
:crazy:dance3:flag

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I had a cousin who USED to live in that snow area but has escaped to Iowa (less snow)
Robert

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Years ago I worked in Fairbanks AK and snow talk was big to them, almost every year they would get about 12 feet of the white stuff, the new commericial building I was working on was engineered for the roof to move up and down 2 feet to accommodate all the weight, glad I dont live there !!! Pat :rolleyes