Obama

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The only thing he said that makes any sense is that congress can't get anything done, who's worse Obama or congress, Democrats or republicans?

bobs409

Administrator
One thing about obummer, if he says it, it's gonna be completely opposite! This sorry excuse for a human couldn't tell the truth to save his own sorry a@@. :bat

bobs409

Administrator
The only thing he said that makes any sense is that congress can't get anything done, who's worse Obama or congress, Democrats or republicans?

Yeah, can't get anything done because all the bills are still sitting on dirty harry's desk. It's the dems blocking everything.

It's almost like a childs game it seems. I don't like that bill so I'll just let it sit here and no one can do anything about it, nah nah na nah na.:taunt

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
LEST WE FORGET HERE ARE THE COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION

Someone saved this in 1975. Notice any thing in there that is relevant today?

Attachments

• Odds & Ends.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
LEST WE FORGET HERE ARE THE COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION

Someone saved this in 1975. Notice any thing there that is relevant to today? Let me know if this doesn't work.
Thanks for posting, I knew of this document but wasn't sure of it's content. I've been preaching this to my liberal friends forever. They in turn have no comment.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I wouldn't mind the Mexican immigrants quite so much but they come in illegally and then act like they deserve to be here. Pretty arrogant. I have seen where they even have the Gall to raise the Mexican flag alone or higher than the American flag. We have people who have died defending the freedoms that they are demanding for no sacrifice of their own.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Like most people it is not about immigration. It is about " ILLEGAL" immigration. However the other side doesn't seem to understand that there is a difference. And if you want to speak of people blatantly showing distain for America and reverence for where they came from illegally, come Califas, home of de lowrider. These illegal scumbags proudly walk the streets announcing they are illegal and demand government benefits. And guess what? They get them. And will continue to get them. And based on the left, and the voting demographics of the past decade, it will only get worse, much worse. I wish I would still be alive to see when they realize that all this "FREE" shit, someone has to pay for. And when they wake up, and the country's economy has been ruined globally, and they realize they have voted to tax themselves into hell, that, will be a great day.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How would the Dems like it when the executive order goes into effect if the illegals had to wait 10 years before they could vote?

And............when a Republican becomes President(dictator) again someday, what would the Dems say if he made exec orders for a flat tax and photo ID to vote????????????????? Squeal like a pig comes to mind........:roll:roll

Last edited:

Z-11Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The guy has never ran or owned a business (probably never worked a hard days work in his life like any politician). Just when many small businesses are seeing the light again, he dictates them with mandatory insurance and unreal tax burdens as fragile as these businesses are. Don't get me started on cash for clunkers either. I'm deemed a racist here in liberal loving Seattle though I am of ethnicity myself (east Indian) though born in bred here in rainy Seattle) because I dislikeObama, our anybody that takes one's hard earned money and spreads the wealth to the free loading vermon. This whole immigration mess he's trying to stir up again because he is a arrogant ahole get's my blood boiling as well. My dad when he came to Pittsburgh in 1960 for his PHD had to jump through hoops to come to the US from India. For starters it was mandatory, not optional you wrote and spoke English fluently, Had to have employment lined up before you came and absolutely no hand outs at all, you came to help this country move forward both economically and educationally, in other words what are you going to bring to the table to come to the US? This applied to all Europeans, Asians etc and like my dad were happy to do so. As my dad said to me, it's like staying at a person's place, you help with the chores, bills etc, it's called respect. Unfortunately the dictator in the white house or I'll just call him dic, wants to give amnesty to a bunch of parasites that completely do the opposite and come here just for the free hand outs and hate this country. with Remember Jimmy Carter and the Florida Cuban refugee disaster and now we are seeing it with the muslim ethopians coming here in droves. Worst of all, they take their government $$$ and buy China made crap, mostly from "WM" who lines the pockets of both parties to keep sending these checks to freeloaders to buy from them and send jobs overseas. We'll see what the new house will do though my confidence in politics has gone south along time ago. Republicans say they will come down hard on immigration for those who scavenge off this country though heard that one before. Sadly, seems most politicians on Capitol hill are corrupted by lobbyist & big business of some sort and not for the working man or woman anymore.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Good post. Letting just anyone is like a huge slap in the face to all the people like your father who came to this country legally and correctly. Like I said before, if you say or write anything that goes against the liberal agenda you are condemned as a racist. However they claim that anything they say is exorcising their Freedom of Speech. DOUBLE STANDARD

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Z-11 Guy........:bow:bow:bow:bow

And don't mess with the libs. There has been some stuff going around on the internet lately about Cosby.......down on blacks and Dems.............don't know if they were all true or not....Sure is funny all this woman scandal stuff is coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Coincidence???

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The guy has never ran or owned a business (probably never worked a hard days work in his life like any politician). Just when many small businesses are seeing the light again, he dictates them with mandatory insurance and unreal tax burdens as fragile as these businesses are. Don't get me started on cash for clunkers either. I'm deemed a racist here in liberal loving Seattle though I am of ethnicity myself (east Indian) though born in bred here in rainy Seattle) because I dislikeObama, our anybody that takes one's hard earned money and spreads the wealth to the free loading vermon. This whole immigration mess he's trying to stir up again because he is a arrogant ahole get's my blood boiling as well. My dad when he came to Pittsburgh in 1960 for his PHD had to jump through hoops to come to the US from India. For starters it was mandatory, not optional you wrote and spoke English fluently, Had to have employment lined up before you came and absolutely no hand outs at all, you came to help this country move forward both economically and educationally, in other words what are you going to bring to the table to come to the US? This applied to all Europeans, AsiWAans etc and like my dad were happy to do so. As my dad said to me, it's like staying at a person's place, you help with the chores, bills etc, it's called respect. Unfortunately the dictator in the white house or I'll just call him dic, wants to give amnesty to a bunch of parasites that completely do the opposite and come here just for the free hand outs and hate this country. with Remember Jimmy Carter and the Florida Cuban refugee disaster and now we are seeing it with the muslim ethopians coming here in droves. Worst of all, they take their government $$$ and buy China made crap, mostly from "WM" who lines the pockets of both parties to keep sending these checks to freeloaders to buy from them and send jobs overseas. We'll see what the new house will do though my confidence in politics has gone south along time ago. Republicans say they will come down hard on immigration for those who scavenge off this country though heard that one before. Sadly, seems most politicians on Capitol hill are corrupted by lobbyist & big business of some sort and not for the working man or woman anymore.
Welcome aboard Z-11 Guy...:clap:clap:clap
I am also a born and bread Washingtonian
Grew up in Port Orchard, commuted to Seattle via the Southworth ferry from 75'-95'. Once the liberals figured out they could take a ferry back to liberal land they started to invade the Kitsap Peninsula. That was it for me so we moved west to the Olympic Peninsula. Now I live in a van down by the river...:D The libs still invade us here but mostly just for a weekend cam dig...:doh

bobs409

Administrator
How would the Dems like it when the executive order goes into effect if the illegals had to wait 10 years before they could vote?

And............when a Republican becomes President(dictator) again someday, what would the Dems say if he made exec orders for a flat tax and photo ID to vote????????????????? Squeal like a pig comes to mind........:roll:roll

These sound like great ideas to me!!!