Convention DVDs

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Phil , I know where that store is. I have an account there ! It all started when I had my Bladder Cancer operation. The Hospital gave me a $50.00 Gift Certificate .:D
:crazy:cheers

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks for your patience Jim!!! I could get real mad but it wouldn't do any good anyway!!! Trying to keep the blood pressure down to acceptable levels!!!

Well I'll try be patient but I'm not a patient person !!! There just has to be a way to get satisfaction in this day of technology ! I'm just not going to stand for it any more ! $@#! $

Oh well I'll just have to wait until next year.

Bill

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Joel......probably 2-3 weeks. Taking some DVD pictures down to him tomorrow to include.
Candy came in about a month ago and she typed all the mailing labels for everyone that had prepaid. That way as soon as we get the DVD's..........put them in the Priority Mail box and send!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Didn't have the privilege of attending the convention. A because I had not found this excellent site yet and B because I was not yet the proud owner of a 409 at the time. I got a DVD from Phil when I bought the shroud for my 409 and it was amazing to see the iron that was there. Very impressive.

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
That would have been the DVD from the 2004 convention. I missed the racing that time. The scheduled one got rained out.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I received an "approval copy" of the DVD about 10 days ago. Watched it and took notes yesterday afternoon again for the 3rd time. I've sent my thoughts to the Video guy this morning. I'm just wanting to make a few adjustments in the final version. Don't think it would take much to do it.
The video is just over 2 hours. Broken into 4 sections: Racing, the Cars and interviews, Hayden interview, and then Unedited interviews. I wasn't really in favor of the Unedited interviews but after watching it...........the racing and GM history in Pat Lobb's interview is worth the price of admission!!! Anyway...all looks good!! Then I've added 728 (I think that was the final count) pictures to the end of the DVD. Doug Marion, Dickie Mac and Fred Wieck all were taking pictures for me all weekend. The video guy and Dick and Fred all told me that they have pictures of everyone's car!!! I'll get into the particulars of all the pictures later.
Depending on the video guy's schedule....I'm sure we should be printing the DVD's at the latest by next week.
That's all for now!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I received an "approval copy" of the DVD about 10 days ago. Watched it and took notes yesterday afternoon again for the 3rd time. I've sent my thoughts to the Video guy this morning. I'm just wanting to make a few adjustments in the final version. Don't think it would take much to do it.
The video is just over 2 hours. Broken into 4 sections: Racing, the Cars and interviews, Hayden interview, and then Unedited interviews. I wasn't really in favor of the Unedited interviews but after watching it...........the racing and GM history in Pat Lobb's interview is worth the price of admission!!! Anyway...all looks good!! Then I've added 728 (I think that was the final count) pictures to the end of the DVD. Doug Marion, Dickie Mac and Fred Wieck all were taking pictures for me all weekend. The video guy and Dick and Fred all told me that they have pictures of everyone's car!!! I'll get into the particulars of all the pictures later.
Depending on the video guy's schedule....I'm sure we should be printing the DVD's at the latest by next week.
That's all for now!!!
:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Steve

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Thanks for the info. Phil. Although I took the hit for asking the question I'm sure everyone wanted to know & is looking forward to receiving their DVD. I'm tuff.:roll Hope you had a good time. Take care.

Joel