Convention DVDs

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thank you Phil Reed and the entire group here at Bob's hang out.......wish I could have joined you at the convention instead I'm watching it unveil on DVD.......awesome........

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Got mine yesterday but in the interest of proper viewing with adult beverages I think I will wait until Friday night to watch....

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Got mine yesterday but in the interest of proper viewing with adult beverages I think I will wait until Friday night to watch....
Jeff.....just wanted you to know that I was going to deposit your check tomorrow and I noticed a mistake. In the memo section you wrote "educational material". Well, I knew that was a lie.....er, mistake so I dropped it off at my accountant's office....he has a direct line to the IRS so they can get it straightened out for your taxes. Glad to do it for you. .......
no Thanks are needed! !!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I just watched it again yesterday. I think they caught every time I missed second gear. :cuss Thankfully the trans is out for repair. I hope to redeem myself at Union Grove.

You looked like you were having fun..........and your car looked damn good.........I didn't go.......and my car ain' t done,I'd say you did damn good.....

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Just want to say thank you to Phil for the excellent job on the video, I really enjoy it. wish I would have been there, just a thank you for all your hard work.And also to Dick or whoever else made they're photos available or contributed to this DVD's fine production........

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:+1
You looked like you were having fun..........and your car looked damn good.........I didn't go.......and my car ain' t done,I'd say you did damn good.....
Just want to say thank you to Phil for the excellent job on the video, I really enjoy it. wish I would have been there, just a thank you for all your hard work.And also to Dick or whoever else made they're photos available or contributed to this DVD's fine production........
:+1 (for BOTH posts)

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeff.....just wanted you to know that I was going to deposit your check tomorrow and I noticed a mistake. In the memo section you wrote "educational material". Well, I knew that was a lie.....er, mistake so I dropped it off at my accountant's office....he has a direct line to the IRS so they can get it straightened out for your taxes. Glad to do it for you. .......
no Thanks are needed! !!!!!

I am so glad you are looking out for me buddy! :angryHopefully I will be able to return the favor.....:grumble

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dickie Mac, Doug Marion and Fred Wieck!!!!!!!! Thanks to all!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I am so glad you are looking out for me buddy! :angryHopefully I will be able to return the favor.....:grumble
Actually happened this morning............took the deposit in and the lady said "Boat Anchor Productions. Do you make Boat Anchors?" I said not really...it's just a nickname for something. Jeff...your check was on top of the stack and she looked down and said "Educational materials???"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her I'm not responsible for my friends!!!!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Got home yesterday and picked up the mail found a special package addressed to "Muttall" Dont know who that is but Im going to sure enjoy the DVD that was inside !!! Thanks Phil again for all your hard work on the convention. :bow:bow:bow