BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
10432493_935453949809128_753431682024419256_n-jpg.2868545

10553572_935455163142340_5137900968177539056_n-jpg.2868544

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My dog used to chase a ground mole she used to dig up tons of them in my yard. So, I've got plenty to go around. I used them myself at times.:D
:crazy:cheers

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I stopped liking the Pro Street movement back in the mid-90's when the 10.5" slick racing got so big. Seeing what could be done without wheel tubs just did it for me.

I must say that one is an exception though. It looks great with it's stockish Black Widow style including super wide white steel wheels and clean basic interior. Very nice.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I stopped liking the Pro Street movement back in the mid-90's when the 10.5" sliccing got so big. Seeing what could be done without wheel tubs just did it for me.

I must say that one is an exception though. It looks great with it's stockish Black Widow style including super wide white steel wheels and clean basic interior. Very nice.

I have personally never been a racer,but I do know they can do incredible things with that 10.5 tire......but I'm still hot on the bigs and littles

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
A friend of mine sent me this picture from 1970 of the Orange Crate, which made it's way around several owners here up until the late 70's when we all lost track of it. This picture was taken at the track at Salem, Mo. The Navy blue Nova next to it is Rayburn Morrisons Dicky Harrel Nova, he bought it new and still has it.Salem-May70-West Plains9.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Love the skinny chrome wheels!!! That engine compartment looks just about perfect other than the el cheapo death-trap glass fuel filter!!! Also, does it only run at outlaw tracks? All the fuel line is regular rubber hose. Big NO-NO with the tech inspectors.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Love the skinny chrome wheels!!! That engine compartment looks just about perfect other than the el cheapo death-trap glass fuel filter!!! Also, does it only run at outlaw tracks? All the fuel line is regular rubber hose. Big NO-NO with the tech inspectors.
And check out the rear carb...looks choked to death under the cowl
Wow, tough crowd. If I were to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, I would say, the filter is a composite plastic and the lines are high pressure fuel injection type. :taunt Cowl is a high pressure area and is louvered. Really, I think the rule is no more than 1' of rubber line. I guess we could look.

Last edited: