Represented my nephew and his classmates at the high school nationals

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
They have the high school nationals at Summit Raceway Park for Ohio every year. Most of the schools have a automotive class, my nephews doesn't so they nominated me as instructor. Didn't know until I got there or I would have taken the Impala. Ended up racing my Cobalt and winning the Instructors race for them. They all did very good for there first time racing. The beginning of the day they were cutting .4 to .5 reactions times by the end of the day .07 to .17 light for all 4 of them along with one making it to the second round and one making it to the third round. The kid that made it to the third round ran down the track a total of 6 times 3 of those were 19.08 one on a 19.08 dial in. Great day and hopefully have them hooked.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 76

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
That's great!!! I like to see the kids racing. Most of them don't have the nice cars that we did at that age.

My Granddaughter won her first time out in Billings in the high school class, and my youngest grandson won the high school class the first time out in Lewistown. Proud Grandpa!!!!:cheers

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:laugh You guys crack me up. :laugh2 Hats off to Patt, Phil, and Don for the laughs and to Bryan for doing good by those kids.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great job Br......Bri.....Bry.............how do ya spell that agen oh yah Bryan !!!!!:poke I bet that was a lot of fun good job man

Martin