Biscayne Stocker, Scott Chalk
SP6T1348, P.J. Byrne
RSTREET, Robert Street
Terry Bobb JR

Last edited:

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
you should pull my car out of the racing list. mine has a flat deck block. I will be happy to see my 409 friends though

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Loy,
Question about the show part of the Hagerstown event. Just what is in store for the show cars? I understand there is a judged car show for all makes and there is a separate area for the 348-409 cars....is that correct. Will the cars in the 409 area be judged? I hope not, I would just like to display my car, don't need it judged and I don't need a trophy. Also, I heard rumors of parading the cars down the track kinda like Phil did at Kansas. I also don't intend to drive on the track either, drive down the return lane if it runs beside the track but not thru the sticky stuff. Just wondered

alloy409

Well Known Member
Nolan,

You can choose your participation.. If you don't want to be judged, you don't have to be. Gary has requested, though, that we park together as a group. We will have a staging area for a photo op but, again, you don't have to participate. If you want, you can just park in our area and stay all day. It's not necessary to move your car. No worries.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Loy,
thanks, sounds like a fun day. Will bring the 61 SS and i'm considering bringing a second car for the other car show. Got rooms at the Comfort Inn. See ya there

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
It's important and pay attention to tommys cars. His cars are a base line for authenticity. Great for anyone including racers that want period correct plus the cars are detailed to the Max! We all know how hard that can be.