Doing another batch - CNC Edelbrock Heads

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Have a few people wanting to get my CNC program ran into their Edelbrock heads. Looking to see if others are interested in getting theirs done? Planning on doing the run within the next month or so. If the need arises I will do another batch later this year yet. There are more pictures on here if you search of the work and also on my Facebook Page (Smithberg Racing). Either PM or give me a ring with questions (402) 616-7643.

Also, side note: Jomar is still in progress on making a stud girdle for this head and BWR/OEM heads. Will keep you guys in the loop as I can.

Nick

10344428_729653130422165_749152925531545627_o.jpg

Last edited:

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Nick, how are those stud girdles comming along.
I contacted Jomar back in March to see if he would be interested in building some and he said it was the first design he ever did (409) just never mass produced them. I sent him my Edelbrock R&D head in so he could use for mockup. Everything is done for CAD work, materials are there, he just needs to get his CNC program going on them. I usually check in every few weeks but recently he had some health issues that put him out of work for awhile. Myself and a few others are patiently waiting. I see the need for these, hope he can follow through soon.

Plan B is build them myself. Have a set here I borrowed that I need to return back to the owner soon. Been really busy myself only having 3 days off in the past 11 months! Overall there is progress just slow.

61 Bubble

Well Known Member
Nick, not trying to "cut-your-grass" , undercut you, but I'm a CNC machinist with cinci 3 axis that could help out if needed? I have Mastercam 9 didn't need to upgrade to 10 back back back day. So I could possibly run the for you if the guys at Jomar are not up to it, and your too busy.

PM me and we can discuss further if needed.

Thanks John

BOSSMAN

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Nick, not trying to "cut-your-grass" , undercut you, but I'm a CNC machinist with cinci 3 axis that could help out if needed? I have Mastercam 9 didn't need to upgrade to 10 back back back day. So I could possibly run the for you if the guys at Jomar are not up to it, and your too busy.

PM me and we can discuss further if needed.

Thanks John
I will certainly keep that in mind John and appreciate the offer. Jomar has put alot of effort into this so I and a few customers are trying to have patience.