Union grove 2015

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I want to thank Dan for all his hard work making Union Grove a success. I had the time of my life! Meeting everybody again was fantastic, and meeting new members even better. My hat is off to all the guys that helped me reach my goal. From bench racing to the real thing, it was all good. I can't name everybody that I met for fear of forgetting someone, but you all know who you are! It was an honor to be among you. You all are the greatest fellas in the world, and I was proud to be able to bring my son Luke, and my buddy Rob to this event. This is what life is all about. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! Brian Lambert.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
My dad, Keith, and my brother Creig couldn't make it so my buddy Rob, who came to Kansas, and my son were stuck with me all weekend.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Congratulations Brian on you win. As I was leaving I heard that you won but no details. Tell me how you did it & times.

Dan: Thanks. I understand we can come back next year. It was a good time, need more cars to show up and race. If I can come over 1400 miles for the shootout I would hope we can get more participants that are closer to come. Thanks again & looking forward to the next time.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Sorry Brain, I guess I miss heard the announcer. Congratulations on breaking into the 11' great feeling. Take care, get that back better.

Joel

Brian64SS

Well Known Member
Ha! Thanks. I'll do a better job next year! I'd like to record some right at the start line and some right at the finish line next time.

My son said my friends dual quads and air cleaners wobble and look out of shape in the beginning because he had the program try to auto-correct the shaking. I thought maybe it was because all that power was distorting space and time. :dunno :)