DO NOT open this if foul language offends you...........

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Anyone know someone who lives in Kansas City? This is from the K.C. Craig list.........

Parasites_zps9t675nod.jpg

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I can get on board with just about everything he/or she said except for "sheeple? I don't know what animal that is?

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Nothing offensive there! Little rough on the language, but I've heard that language before in some Hip Hop song.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Anyone here, ever hear of Dolemite, the black comedian.:doh He talked, worst than that. He made Richard Pryor, sound like a Boy Scout.:dunno:hide

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Steve, is there any Sheeple in NZ. :crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy

Sorry mate, I couldn't help myself.

Thanks for Posting Dick, down our way you can call someone a "good c^*t", a funny c^*t, a lucky c^*t, a silly c^*t etc" as long as it is in good humour, because at the end of the day a "good c^*t" is useful.

That was a good rant.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve, is there any Sheeple in NZ. :crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy

Sorry mate, I couldn't help myself.

Thanks for Posting Dick, down our way you can call someone a "good c^*t", a funny c^*t, a lucky c^*t, a silly c^*t etc" as long as it is in good humour, because at the end of the day a "good c^*t" is useful.

That was a good rant.

I think you just about said it all Grub.

A lot of what is said over here can be construed differently in other parts of the world i think
I dont take things outside of work too serious and my sense of humor can be deemed to be a bit on the strange side
But my parents still talk to me so i guess its alright

Steve