US Nationals

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wish I was Dave, will be watching though.:pop The biggest Drag racing event in the world:bow:beer. Our governing body ANDRA could learn a lot from you guys about how to do things. A bit of a shomozell down here at the moment.

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
......love the US Nationals.....:cool:....went with some buddies from 1965 thru 1990 every event and then
some sporadic events after that........;).........raced at numerous Super Chevy events there thru the 90's....:brow
wife and kids loved Indy always a super show.....miss those days....... :hug

Last edited:

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Did any one get to watch this on TV
I t was suppose to come on at 10 pm but the tennis matches were on
I stayed up until midnight and still all they had on was the stupid tennis crape

couldn't set the TV to record, since every thing was running late

seems like here lately the NHRA is taking a back seat to everything else on the TV

always running late:dunno

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Roger, I've been bit by that more than once. I now set recorder to record the program after the scheduled event. Works just fine. Watched all of it this morning.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hey guys, I have been watching it live on ESPN 3 on my computer thru my DirecTV. Saw all the races, Top Fuel-Pro Stock-funny Cars- Pro/Mod-Gas cars- Super Stock and others. The races just came on normal ESPN TV, but I am still watching the Junior Dragsters live while they are showing what has already happened on TV. They will show the final race live on TV.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
W, I have Directv, how do you get ESPN 3 on the 'puter?? I wondered if that could be done, but I am not 'puter literate. Help!!!

Thanks,
Lonnie

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lonnie, This morning I wanted to watch the race at 10 am ( as advertised) I do not have ESPN 3 either. Googled espn3 and it showed a live stream link. Took me a while to punch the right buttons but found it and watched it live all day. Even alcohol classes, gas, and comp eliminator. Don't know if that is normal or a special deal for U.S. Nationals. Certainly worth giving it a shot next time.

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lonnie, This morning I wanted to watch the race at 10 am ( as advertised) I do not have ESPN 3 either. Googled espn3 and it showed a live stream link. Took me a while to punch the right buttons but found it and watched it live all day. Even alcohol classes, gas, and comp eliminator. Don't know if that is normal or a special deal for U.S. Nationals. Certainly worth giving it a shot next time.

Wish i had know that ,waited all day for espn to show it at 4pm but a baseball game ran late, espn2 had tennis, espnn had a show where they were talking about football?So after the baseball was over about 4 15 pm they started showing the drags but me reception was bad but i got through it.Didn't i hear something about NHRA getting a better tv package for next year?

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Believe ESPN 3 is only on the computer. After I found ESPN 3 on the computer, it has a list of receivers, such as Dish, DirecTV, cable company, I selected my DirecTV and it asks for E-mail address and if I have a password, which I do, punched it in and up comes ESPN 3 with a whole list of programs you can watch. Clicked on the drags and watched from 11:00 am til 3:30 pm .

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s