Keystone

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Looks like Silent Sam is also coming anyone else last race for the year

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I may be able to get there, can't guarantee anything right now. If I can it will probably be late Saturday.

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
hey,how about if we get together next year for this race,i can contact the track and see if they will have room for us. whoever is going let us know how it is and maybe ask them about next year? thanks

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
hey,how about if we get together next year for this race,i can contact the track and see if they will have room for us. whoever is going let us know how it is and maybe ask them about next year? thanks
I will see what they say and keep you posted thought you might show up :think

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
i contacted the track and this is what they wrote back.
Hello Ray, thank you for sending an email glad to hear some of your group will be racing this weekend. I'm sure the owner would be interested in having your group I will print out your email and put on his desk for him. He always has a busy schedule and does not always get to check email and such right away. Thank you again! If you do not hear from anyone by all means send me another email in a week or so.
Pamela

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
ok guys,lets here it. how was it? like the above post says,they would like to have our group . keep me posted!

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
ok guys,lets here it. how was it? like the above post says,they would like to have our group . keep me posted!

They had test&tune on Friday night so I guess you can come in on Fridays? Saturday was very busy there was racing till like 1:00AM or so a lot of people:clap, Sunday there was nobody there but the race cars it seemed like:scratch and I went four rounds on Sunday and still did not pull out of there till 6PM the track was nice but the hook kind of sucked:blah also not sure about room depending on how many cars came, others may chime in