Another 62 Black Z-11 (Belair 409)

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Today at Winterfest in Sioux Falls South Dakota - A local indoor Cancer benefit show held every winter had
a 62 Chevy Belair black 409 Z-ll. I took some pictures of the car. Its this car that sold in Montery in 2013.

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/CA...rolet-Bel-Air-Lightweight-Bubble-Top/4-Speed/

The owner is listed as Bob Marvin of Wallrod Minnesota. He had 5 or 6 other rear Muscle cars (Hemi Cuda, 428 Mercury,-all trailered to the show, I don't remember the others. I was told he has about 100 cars in Warrod Minnesota.
I took pictures for the engine stamp on the front and the cowl tag. The serial number is visable on the front of the engine pad. The engine and compartment looked original to me. They had on the sign 1 of 1, not sure why they said 1 of 1 . Denny H. of our site was also at the show with his 62 409 bubble top. He talked to the owner who is in a wheelchair. Denny talked the owner and another guy who was with the car, who is with the owner, who either helps him or works on this cars.
Paul
P1030037_tn.jpg P1030038_tn.jpg P1030041_tn.jpg P1030042_tn.jpg P1030045_tn.jpg P1030050_tn.jpg

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Wow, that's a beauty! Very "Day Two" with that top end and the front aluminum pieces.

Thanks for sharing!

TomK

denson1932

Well Known Member
Yup we were at the Sioux Falls Winterfest and met with Paul who has advised us on many items....and also got to meet Bob who has this wonderful BelAir....The show runs thru Sunday if you have time to attend it's a great collection of cars and for a worthy cause.