61 Bisc...Hello and thanks

Hello all, chiming in here from the Great White North. I've owned my 61 Bisc 2 dr. for about 5 years now. West Coast car originally, now just over the mountains. 350, 3.70 P Case posi, 700r4, Global West adjustable UCA's (drivers side added), boxed LCA's, adjustable panhard, Dutchman Motorsport axles, slip yoke rear shaft, Inland aluminum centre support etc... she sits low and likes to feel her way down the road with the collectors on the long tube Hedmans!

Lurked around here for a few years, read up on squaring up axles, setting the correct driveline angles, rebuilding posi units etc. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who may have contributed, your posts have been informative! Hopefully I can give back in some way.

Muncie question...do the different length Muncies affect the shifter mounting position in the car? I see that depending on build sequence or OE or A/M, the overall length can vary (by around an inch or so). Been itching to get 3 pedals in this thing and want to make sure I think it through before getting the 'wrong' Muncie. Already have the pedal assembly/bracket. Woo hoo!