Supporting Member 2
12733582_10153590891789086_3721209567098674864_n.jpg

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL :burnout:wax:weld:drive

Gav

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
If I have to.....:winner
Hey ole buddy...........we know about the alcohol but you let me know when you 'spain the low standards and poor decisions to Mary???????? I gotta be there for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably save travelling money to just go ahead and have your funeral the same weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Gav...............anytime you pass thru Kansas City................you and your family have a place to stay!! Just ask Dick and Dave and Robert and Cecil...we have very reasonable rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Gav...............anytime you pass thru Kansas City................you and your family have a place to stay!! Just ask Dick and Dave and Robert and Cecil...we have very reasonable rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing as the shop is now at your place Phil. The rate would have to go up to the 50 cents shop tour rate wouldn't it?

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks so much for the offer. Hell I would even go as high as paying a whole dollar to stay.:D
Sure do hope to say hi at Kentucky.

Gav